At Grand View Roofing & Exteriors, we are dedicated to serving both our existing and prospective clients. We have compiled a checklist of factors to keep in mind when assessing if it is time for a roof replacement.
If your roof has not been replaced in over 15 years, there are some signs you should look out for that may indicate the need for a replacement.
These include but are not always limited to:
1. Light shining through from the outside into your attic
2. buckled or curled shingles
3. broken or cracked shingles
4. shingle granules in your gutters
5. debris build-up around your chimney
6. growth of moss on the roof
7. dark discoloration in the attic plywood
8. a sagging roof is always a BIG red flag to get an estimate
9. missing or broken flashing or fascia boards
10. your air conditioner is running more than it should be.
Lastly, if you have had any of the listed occurrences or have had multiple repairs and are still experiencing issues with your roof, it may be time to consider a replacement. We'd love to arrange a meeting with you to address any queries or apprehensions you may have regarding the roof replacement process. Our aim is to ensure that the process is seamless and hassle-free for you. Give us a call today!
We know it can already be tough enough when it comes time to get a home improvement job. Adding in, finding a contractor that you can count on and trust with your home and new installation can be even more stressful. Here at Grand View, we wanted to share some things to remember when selecting a contractor for your job.
1. They are licensed and insured!
2. They are skilled with experience in the relevant job category, as well as knowledge of any potential hazards that may arise.
3. They take pride in the work they perform and love to show off their finished products.
4. They are knowledgeable & informative on the material options & products available for your job.
5. They treat your home as if it were their own home.
6. They listen to your requests and respond with the proper information, and when capable fulfill these requests.
7. Responsiveness when you have a question or concern.
8. Good communication between the contractor/ office and you, the customer: before, during, and even after the job is complete.
9. If your contractor uses subcontractors, their crews are all competent, responsible, and on time.
10. Last but certainly not least, they have honesty & integrity, especially when handling all things related to your job
These are just a few of the things you should keep an eye out for when selecting a contractor for your new home improvement job. There are plenty of other things to watch out for, but we hope this list can help assist you, and maybe even lead you to choose Grand View Roofing & Exteriors as your next contractor!
our service area